At Corry FCU we are committed to helping you learn healthy financial habits, understand your money and various financial projects better, and protect yourself and your money. Listed below are resources, links, and webinars for your education and use free of cost.
- Money Management tools
- Federal Trade Commission - ID Theft
- National Consumer's League's Fraud Center
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Edmit: Pay for college with more aid and less debt. Edmit helps you compare your top schools and shows how much you will really need to pay to further your education. Helps you make that big decision with less stress.
- iGrad: An endless supply of information, articles, videos, webinars, games, and more to help you prepare for life post-college. How to pay off your loans and career development, and an expert-moderated community of students with questions just like yours.
Our certified financial counselors are at every one of our locations and ready to help you with any planning, debt management, or savings goals that you may have. If you are looking for ways to improve your finances, we are here to help! Read more about our Financial Counselors and reach out if you’d like to set up an appointment.