All of our deposit accounts are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. Dividends are also paid monthly on all accounts. You must meet one of our membership eligibility requirements to open an account. View a detailed list of our membership criteria.
- Savings AccountsYour savings account is what makes you a member; they are also referred to as share accounts. You must maintain a $5 balance in this account. Once you have opened a share account you can open any other deposit or loan account at the credit union.
- Free Checking AccountsOur free checking accounts, also called share draft accounts, pay interest to our members on a monthly basis when the average daily balance is $500 or more. There are no monthly fees on checking accounts and there are many products available for these accounts.
- Debit/ATM Cards
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Coverage
- Spend & Save ProgramBuild your savings without even thinking about it and without having to change your spending habits! To be eligible for the Spend and Save Program, you must have a Visa Debit Card, Checking Account, and Savings or Club Account with CFCU. This program allows CFCU to round up your everyday debit card transactions to the nearest dollar amount and transfer the difference into your selected Savings or Club Account. Learn more about our Spend and Save Program.
- Youth AccountsOur youth accounts are just like regular savings accounts, except that they have a few added perks for our members between the ages of 6-16. See moreinfo on these accounts and all we have to offer our youngest members.
- Club AccountsClub accounts are a great way to save up for a vacation, Christmas gifts, or just a rainy day. There are two types of club accounts available, but you can use them for whatever you wish to save for.
- Vacation Club
- Christmas Club
- Money Market AccountsThese accounts are a great way to build your assets. The more money you have in your money market account the more interest you will earn on it. These accounts do have a minimum balance and withdrawal constraints.
- Share CertificatesShare certificates can be opened for 6, 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 months. There is a minimum balance required and early withdrawal penalties.
- IRA'sIt's never too early to start saving for retirement. We offer both Traditional and Roth IRA accounts to help our members save for their retirement.
If you would like more information on any of our deposit accounts stop into Corry FCU and talk to one of our friendly staff members to see which account will work best for you!