- Members will be placed in one of the four reward levels based on the services that they use at CFCU.
- Classic Level
- Have been a member for over 12 months
- Receives no rewards
- Premier Level
- Uses E-statements/Online banking and have both a share and one additional share deposit account.
- Receives .10% APR off CFCU loan rates and an additional .15% APY on Share Certificates
- Elite Level
- Uses E-statements/Online banking, has a checking account with debit card, has a CFCU loan, and direct deposit.
- Receives .15% APR off CFCU loan rates and an additional .25% APY on Share Certificates
- Diamond Level
- Uses E-statements/Online banking, has a checking account with debit card, has a CFCU loan, direct deposit and has an active CFCU Credit Card.
- Receives .25% APR off CFCU loan rates and an additional .35% APY on Share Certificates
- Rewards are open to all members in good standing who have been a member for a minimum of 12 months. Rewards exclude members who are 60+ days delinquent, in charge-off status, in bankruptcy, or in collections on a CFCU loan.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or special discounts.
*Annual Percentage Rate savings and addition Annual Percentage Yield will be effective September 1, 2015 and are subject to change. Member Rewards Levels update daily. Some terms and conditions may apply. Membership eligibility required.
- 1.5% APR* off our current auto loan rates
- Must refinance your auto loan from a different financial institution
- This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons/discounts.
*Annual Percentage Rate savings effective 8/1/2015 – 10/31/2015. Some terms and conditions may apply. Subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility required.
While many Americans might feel confident in their ability to support themselves after they retire, thousands will reach the age of 65 without adequate financial preparation.
Copyright 2015 Credit Union National Association Inc. Information subject to change without notice. For use with members of a single credit union. All other rights reserved.
It is never too early—or too late—to focus on retirement savings. The Center for Retirement Research at Boston College estimates that you need about 70% of preretirement income to maintain your lifestyle in retirement.
* If you are in your 20s, the center advises that you start saving 10% of your pay annually and gradually increase the percentage over time.
* If you're playing catch-up starting at age 45 and hope to retire at 65, the center estimates that you will need to save 27% of your income each year. If you can put off retirement to age 70, that drops to 10%.
* For those who are starting even later, there are different ways to attain a worry-free retirement: work longer, start a small business, freelance, look for less-costly living situations and/or locations, and find ways to reduce other expenditures.
Here's another way of looking at it, from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC):
* Between the age of 21 and 30, the cost of education is the major hurdle as the long process of student loan repayment begins. Focus on saving and debt management to keep financial stress out of the picture.
* Between the age of 30 and 45, home ownership allows you to build equity in your property as you pay down your mortgage. In addition to building equity in your home, focus on growing your retirement savings.
* After the age of 45, increase contributions toward retirement savings while reducing budget expenses. Downsize your credit card debt as well.
To stay on track, seek advice from counselors at the NFCC. For online tools, search "sharpen your financial focus" and "my retirement paycheck" on the Web.
For personalized help from a financial counselor, visit www.nfcc.org or call 800-388-2227.
Don't wait until you're in deep trouble to ask for help. We're here for you. Contact us today.
- Sunday, October, 4th, 2015
- 8am – 11am
- At Corry VFW, 1151 Meade Ave
- All proceeds benefit the CFCU Scholarship Fund
- 6 Months at .40% APY*
- 12 Months at .60% APY*
- 24 Months at 1.00% APY*
- 36 Months at 1.21% APY*
- 48 Months at 1.56% APY*
- 60 Months at 1.86% APY*
- Conditions include:
- Minimum Deposit of $500
- Dividends can be paid monthly, quarterly, or compounded
- *APY = Annual Percentage Yield
*Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of September 1, 2015 and is subject to change. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Some terms and conditions may apply. Membership eligibility required.